Spiritual awareness is all about connecting with our inner self, divine consciousness and the world around us. Which will enable us to feel at peace and to harness our full potential, to be of service to the world, being spiritually aware creates a harmonious balance in body, soul and mind and can help you to develop healthy connections in relationships with family, community and ourselves.
The 9 tips to Increase Your Spiritual Awareness
1. Spending some quiet time to meditate and pray is a good way to start the process of being spiritually connected. Read post on my top 10 resources to learn meditation and my top 5 recommended meditation books
2. Be in the vibration of Love. Spend time with loved ones, and do activities that you are passionate about and that brings you highest joy. Being joyful raises your vibration and connect you further with the divine and your inner self . Read post on 5 ways to raise your vibration
3. Trust your intuition. No one knows you better than yourself, learn to believe in yourself and listen to yourself. When you start to trust your intuition it will help guide you in your decisions in life regarding career, money and relationships. Read post on 5 simple ways to develop your intuition
4. Start writing down your thoughts, feelings and experiences. It will help you become more self-aware of your negative thought patterns, feelings and your behaviours. Knowing this will help you to make changes that you need to make. Read post on 4 ways to become more self-aware
5. Spending time in nature can help reconnect you with the earth and keep you grounded. Walking in nature is a great way to recharge and reflect which is beneficial to both body and mind.
6. Set aside time to learn new things. In growing and stimulating the mind. Take a few classes at a local college, read spiritual and inspirational material.
7. Have a good exercise regime and a healthy diet. If the body and mind are at its best, other aspects of life become easier to connect to.
8. Take the time to help others in a voluntary capacity helps to feed the inner soul. while the outward benefits are the ability to be more compassionate towards others.
9. Spending time interacting with like minded people. This will help build relationships that can give positive mental and physical reinforcements.