Spiritual awareness is about connecting with our inner self, divine consciousness, and the world around us. This will enable us to feel at peace and to harness our full potential, to be of service to the world. Being spiritually aware creates a harmonious balance in body, soul, and mind and can help you to develop healthy connections in relationships with family, community, and ourselves.
The 9 Tips to Increase Your Spiritual Awareness
1. Spending some quiet time to meditate and pray is a good way to start the process of being spiritually connected. Read the post on my 10 of the Best Free Guided Meditation Websites and 16 Meditation Tips for Beginners to Help You Succeed
2. Be in the vibration of Love. Spend time with loved ones, and do activities you are passionate about that bring you the highest joy. Being joyful raises your vibration and connects you further with the divine and your inner self. Read the post on 5 ways to raise your vibration
3. Trust your intuition. No one knows you better than yourself. Learn to believe in yourself and listen to yourself. When you start to trust your intuition, it will help guide you in your decisions in life regarding career, money, and relationships. Read the post on 5 simple ways to develop your intuition
4. Start writing down your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. It will help you become more self-aware of your negative thought patterns, feelings, and behaviors. Knowing this will help you to make changes that you need to make. Read the post on 4 ways to become more self-aware
5. Spending time in nature can help reconnect you with the earth and keep you grounded. Walking in nature is a great way to recharge and reflect, which benefits both body and mind.
6. Set aside time to learn new things in growing and stimulating the mind. Take a few classes at a local college and read spiritual and inspirational material.
7. Have a good exercise regime and a healthy diet. If the body and mind are at their best, other aspects of life become easier to connect to.
8. Taking the time to help others in a voluntary capacity helps to feed the inner soul. while the outward benefits are the ability to be more compassionate towards others.
9. Spending time interacting with like-minded people. This will help build relationships that can give positive mental and physical reinforcements.