Positive affirmations are simple, powerful statements that can help you overcome negative thoughts and beliefs and create a more positive mindset. Positive affirmations need to be repeated over and over again in order to re-program the subconscious mind and transform our behavior, habits, and actions accordingly. By believing and repeatedly stating what you already believe to be true in your life, you will mentally and emotionally see and feel it as true, thus attracting it into your life. You have the power to change the way you think and behave.
For positive affirmations to be highly effective, they must be personal to yourself and written in the present tense, i.e. “I”, “I am” and “I have” as opposed to “I will be”,” I try”, “I’m going to be”, “I want”, “I don’t want” or “I need”
Affirmations mirror the reality that you want to create. You need to create affirmations that are already true, and not as if you would like them to be true. Affirm with faith, love, and conscious intent, and believe that your desire has already been fulfilled.
Here are some examples of affirmations:
• I attract success and joy into my life.
• I love and accept myself completely
• I am in perfect health
• I can achieve whatever my heart desires.
• I am letting abundance manifest in my life.
• I have an unlimited abundance
Follow the guidelines for creating your own positive affirmations:
1. Visualise your intentions: Write down a list of all that you are attempting to create in your life – the end result, the behaviors, attitudes, and characteristics you might want to see yourself create to get there.
2. Be positive: set positive intentions and say positive phrases and words, for example, instead of saying “I don’t want to feel fear”, say “I’m feeling happy”. Using negative words like “don’t want” or even “fear” could cause your mind to record and program the negative intention, rather than the positive intentions of your affirmations. Create the life you want to experience.
3. Believe they are true: you need to say affirmations, that you know is true about yourself, because you need to believe in your heart and soul before your subconscious mind will make changes.
Once you have created your positive affirmations, incorporate them into your daily life.
4. Repeat them: For affirmations to work you need to repeat them over and over daily until it is programmed into your subconscious mind. Set a time of the day to repeat you’re positive affirmations to yourself, such as the early morning or just before going to bed. Do this with strong intent, faith and belief. Another method you could try is to record yourself repeating the affirmations and listening to them while you go to work or are out and about.
5. Keep written notes or write a journal: A great way to remind you of your positive affirmations is to write them on post-it notes and place them around the house in places where you are most likely to see them (fridge, bedroom mirror, computer screen, etc.)
Reprogram your subconscious quickly:
Download your free subliminal MP3s now at http://subliminalguru.com
Check out our sacral chakra affirmations: https://www.aviswilliams.com/sacral-chakra-affirmations