1. Information We Collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.AvisWilliams.com. This may include subscribing to our newsletters and other online forms that ask users to provide their names and e-mail addresses.
• Information you provide when you communicate with us by any means. Such as when you leave a comment and when you report a problem with our website and contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
1.2 Web Analytics
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. When someone visits www.AvisWilliams.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect traffic data and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the cookie file on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies enable users to navigate around websites and (where appropriate) enable us to tailor the content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the site and help us improve the user experience. None of the cookies used on our websites collect personally identifiable information about you.
Alternatively, an external resource is available at Wikipedia, providing specific information about cookies.
• Our website uses temporary cookies also known as (Session cookies). Which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help aviswilliams.com remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
Changing your cookie settings
To enable or disable cookies, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Edit’ facility). Alternatively, an external resource is available at All about cookies providing specific information about cookies and how to manage them.
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.
Third Party Cookie usage
As this website uses advertising and software that was created by another person or company, the usage of cookies is beyond our control and we may not be able to ask your permission.
2. Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorised access.
3.Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To send you our newsletters from time to time.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our website, products and services.
4. Third Party Websites
The site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
5. Disclosure of your information
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
6. Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to [email protected]
7.Aged 16 or Under
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the aviswilliams.com website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this policy, or our site in general, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please contact us